Bug : "Website" details could not be shown after user update the user profile on Edit Profile Page.
Website details not showing after user update "website" field from edit user profile page.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://my.typo3.org/ Login with your access details.
- Go to Edit Your Profile Page & Update "Website" details.
- Click on "Update Profile" button.
- Click on Log out button.
- Login with your access details & Go to Edit Profile page.
What is the current bug behavior?
User can't view the the "Website" details after updates the profile and check again with login on edit profile page.
What is the expected correct behavior?
User must be able to see the "Website" data on edit profile page once it has been updated.
- "Website" details should be display prefilled on edit profile page.