My Feedback after the first look at the new TER
- It should work with partial extension name, tried this: https://extensions-stage.typo3.org/?q=autoresize (no results), only works with https://extensions-stage.typo3.org/?q=image_autoresize
- Message "Searched for XXXX. Found 5 results in 17 milliseconds" may be put into some box or made smaller, with some padding/margin
- Don't know how "facet" is intended to be used but I guess it will still come afterwards. Would be cool to be able to trim down any search by e.g., removing outdated or non-stable extensions in a result set where we basically "have what we look for, but get a bit too many names".
- Would suggest to make any white text on red/green (such as version number active or download button) using bold, the contrast is otherwise not very good since the font is extremely thin
- What about adding a (big) version of ext_icon.png in the result list? This could encourage people to use a larger icon than the original 20x16 or so, since it properly resizes down anyway in TYPO3 install since many versions.
- Would love to get auto-link in the last upload comment, when it points to some "known" website, here the changelog on forge (or github, ...).
- Do you have a way to show social networks (say twitter) for the author? Often a good way to contact him/her because the doc is either missing or not well enough
- orange link on blue background is not really nice visually
- Installation instructions: nice! in the longer run, would be cool to get installation with packagist (composer) as well, may possibly require additional information since packagist should be privileged over our own "auto-composer-from-TER"