Link to documentation is different in detail / search result view on extensions.typo3.org
- Detail view for extension localizer has correct link to documentation, but the search result view has no link to documentation for this extension.
- Detail view for extension news has correct link to documentation, but search result view has link to (outdated) legacy documentation (in this case this gets redirected).
Conclusion: It seems the detail view uses new URL from documentation server, while the list view does not.
- legacy URL is
- new URL is
Steps to reproduce
- To reproduce example 1: select an extension with no legacy URL in https://intercept.typo3.com/assets/docs/manuals.json. To reproduce example 2, select an extension with legacy URL + new URL
- Search for the extension using the search box on https://extensions.typo3.org
- Compare link to "Extension Manual" from search result view and detail view
What is the current bug behavior?
Link to "Extension Manual" different for search result view + detail view.
What is the expected correct behavior?
(What you should see instead)
- Link to "Extension Manual" is the same in list + detail view