Proposal: Add general information about "Review Friday" and "Code Sprint" on t3o
I've been working on adding some information about events to the Contribution Guide that might be interesting to (potential) core contributors.
What I am missing are 1 central page each for these 2 events with general information, including:
- target audience, prerequisites (e.g. Should you already be familiar with contribution workflow to attend? What skill / experience level is required?)
- costs, reimbursements
- whom to contact for more information
- preparation: how to prepare yourself for the event (if this makes sense)
- motivation (see https://typo3.com/blog/what-you-gain-by-taking-part-in-typo3-events/)
- information for potential hosts and sponsors
There is lots of information to be found about specific Code Sprints and Review Fridays (e.g. recap of event as t3o news or on typo3.com blog).
I think t3o is the best fit for this and not typo3.com/blog or docs.typo3.org.
Once these pages or this page has been created (with a permanent URL), we could link to it from the Contribution Guide and from the new events detail pages that are created for new specific events.